Virtual Car Download Page
Virtual Car is available as an uncompressed EXE of 1150K or a zipped file of 450K. Additional instructional materials are accessed from within Virtual Car via the "Help" menu, which links to many help documents contained on this web site.
- PC running any Windows 32-bit operating system (95, 98, 2000, NT 4.0, etc)
- 640 x 480 minimum screen resolution, with 16-bit color ("High color").
- A default printer driver installed on the PC. (You don't need to have an actual printer to do this. If you have problems launching the software: from the Start menu, select Start -> Settings --> Printers --> Add printer).
In addition, you may wish to have:
- An internet connection (to access online help from within the software)
- A printer (to print car construction templates)
Virtual Car is a single executable (.EXE) file. There is no need to run an installer or uninstaller, nor should you need administrator privileges or anything like that. Once the zip file is unzipped, simply copy it to wherever you wish it to reside, and double-click the icon to launch the program. Drag it to the Recycle Bin if you do not want to keep it.
Previous version (obsolete):
Virtual Car 4.0.3a (450K zip)
Back to Virtual Car home page